Image Map

Monday, July 11, 2011

B to the a-c-k

Remember me?

I’ve been on vacation for the past week and a bit. Well, to be honest, I’ve actually been home from vacation for over 72 hours but I’m struggling to pull myself out of vacation mode and back into reality mode.

The beautiful thing about returning from vacation on Friday evening is that you have the weekend to pretend your still on holidays. The not so beautiful thing is that at some point, you have to put your foot down and remember that life must go on as per usual.

We enjoyed an amazing week in Northern Ontario with my mom’s side of the family. My days were spent lounging by the lake and it was fabulous. Eva napped like a champ while we were there – giving me the opportunity to put my feet up, get a bit of a tan, drink too much Pepsi and crush a few good books.

Too much happened to write a recap so I’ll just let the photos do the talking.

facebook

facebook1

The weather was fab, the food was delicious and the company was unbeatable.

8 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Awe look at that one shouldered bathing suit!!!! And those piggy tails!

Jaclyn_Rose said...

She is seriously getting cuter and cuter!!!

Holly said...

Oh my, the little pig tails are adorable!

Penny said...

Great pics! Looks like y'all had a blast!

This Texas Momma said...

I'm so jealous! I want to sit by the lake and get a tan! So glad you had such a great time, you totally deserve it!

Erica said...

The one shoulder suit is TOO much. She is such cutie. Glad you had a good time, welcome home!

Unknown said...

coming home from vacation and getting back to the old everyday stuff? horribly hard!

Emily said...

It was a great time, wasn't it?! :-) I misread the last sentence and thought it said "...the company was unbearable". Tee hee! Take care!