2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why? Shoes/boots. The jeans I wear depends on what I'll be wearing on my foots. If I'm wearing tall boots or flats, skinny jeans. If I'm wearing short boots, boot cut jeans. If I'm wearing slippers, then PJ pants.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without? Snakes. Ugh. Creepy. Great now that I thought about snakes, I'm going to have nightmares tonight. Seriously, that's how it works with me,
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home? Just one. But someday I dream of having two. One "pretty" tree that Mommy gets to decorate and no one else gets to touch and one "kids" tree that showcases all of the handmade decorations. The "kids" tree is where Santa will visit.
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak? Not a chance.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression? Oh my goodness, do I ever. See here. The only thing that stinks about Christmas is when it's over. But, in relation to my answer for the last question, I wouldn't choose to be without the joy of Christmas just so that I didn't have to feel the heartbreak of when it was over.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music? Please don't hate me for this, but no, I hate Michael Jackson's music. And I apologize, but my opinion on the matter is that he was similar to Elvis. No one really cared about his music until he died.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma? Ha! What a wonderful question. Because guess what? I have had my teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons and I still must admit, I have caught myself judging people for other cosmetic procedures. Very interesting...
9. Enjoy horseback riding? I have only ridden a horse once in my life. One of the best days of my life, I must add. If you haven't read about it, you really should. But ... um, it was actually terrifying and scary and I doubt I'll ever do it again.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish? Stylish. Oh my, have my feet ever suffered many a day because of my answer to this question.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic. Well, I'm not sure if I should count the two hamsters (or were they gerbils?) that I killed by feeding them bubble gum causing their stomachs to explode, because I am too young to remember them and well, because I killed them. And I'm also not sure I should count the many a-salamander that my brother caught in the ravine behind my grandma's house, because their tails fell off as soon as we touched them. I'm still not sure I should count the many Siamese fighting fish I had because the ugly brown females ate the beautiful fins of the male out of jealousy, because we didn't know they weren't supposed to go in the same fish tank. So I guess I will count good old Holly Belle. Also known as Gumbelge. The cat who my grandma got for us when I was about 8 years old. She lived a long, grouchy life but ended up peeing on too many of my mom's clean laundry baskets and had to be put down earlier this fall.
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done? 97.65%