I have been encouraged by seeing some other bloggers keeping track of their monthly goals on their blogs. September is one of my favourite months. Not only is it the month of my birthday, but it is also a month that symbolizes freshness and a new start for me as I begin the school year. September brings the first signs of fall - leaves changing, apples ripening, pumpkins growing - all my favourite things. In light of this, I have decided to use this month as an opportunity to start documenting my monthly goals. I will post them at the beginning of the month and then review how I did at the end of the month. Perhaps this will help me stay accountable and on top of things.
1. Celebrate my birthday (I had to start with an easy one :)
2. Prepare for my BFF's homecoming after her year-long adventure in Scotland.
3. Submit ethics application for my thesis.
4. Complete a draft of the first three chapters of my thesis.
5. Make a new soup recipe each week.
6. Save enough money in the designated savings account to cover Christmas expenses.
7. Get a new hair cut.
8. Start (or I guess I should say re-start) The Love Dare.
9. Complete all canning/freezing/preserving with the produce from the garden.
10. Decorate the house for autumn.