Image Map

Monday, August 1, 2011

August

When I went to bed last night, it was July. The first full month of summer. The beginning. When I woke up this morning, it was August. The last full month of summer. The end.

August brings with it many things. The last full month until my sweet baby turns ONE. The last full month of me being a full time SAHM. The last month until my 25th birthday. The month of our 5th wedding anniversary. It’s also (hopefully) the last full month of sweltering heat and humidity. The last full month of pool and beach days.

The last month of summer.

010

So please excuse us while we go enjoy the last bit of our first summer together.

10 comments:

Kyle said...

Enjoy! It sounds like you have a busy September coming up!!

SnoWhite said...

It is a big month... soak it all in :)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Have fun this month, momma. Make a little august bucket list...things you wanna do....and check 'em off. It'll be fun :)

Holly said...

I can't believe summer went so fast! My kids go back to school in two weeks.
Enjoy your last month of summer...I love Katie's idea of a bucket list for the month.

Ashley Paige said...

holy smokes.. august is a pretty big deal for you guys!! enjoy it :) we'll be thinking of you guys!

Penny said...

Such a cute picture! Enjoy August!!

Shannon Dew said...

Sounds like you've got some fun things in store for this month!!!!

Gina said...

I have SUCH mixed feelings about August. I wish I was going to get to meet you. Love that shot of E.

Aunt Shelley said...

I sure wish winter worked this way but it doesn't seem to...please come swimming lots while we can...I enjoyed having you guys today!!

Essay Writing said...

Thanks for sharing such nice post. I appreciate…