Image Map

Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring Projects with Shutterfly

It ain’t no secret that I love me some Shutterfly. I have used them for different projects on multiple occasions and have never been disappointed. Their site is super easy to navigate, the prices are reasonable, and the products are fabulous.

Some of you may remember our h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s Christmas card that came from their huge selection of holiday cards.

And, if you want, you can pop over to my place, enjoy an afternoon on my patio, sip on a coffee (ahem: Pepsi) and take a look one of my photo books. My personal favourite is the one called: “Our Journey to You” – which documents my pregnancy with Evalyn in words and pictures. Photo books are a fabulous way to tangibly capture some bits and pieces from your blog. And? They take way less time, money, and energy than scrapbooking. They make great gifts, too.(Hello! Super easy grandparent gift).

Spring brings with it a number of different occasions that may warrant a trip over to Shutterfly to check out what they’ve got. Father’s Day, graduations, BBQs – there’s all sorts of fun stuff.

Have a blog? Then what are you waiting for? Sign up for a chance at a free photo book from Shutterfly. Hop to it.

1 comment:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

I love photobooks - I did my wedding one with picaboo, and I made calendars for Christmas with pictures of my son for all his grandparents with my mac.

But that shutterfly free book thing - I was reading at the bottom and it said you had to have your blog post submitted by April 30?