I wouldn't really care. If I could master one sport, instead of failing miserably at every single one of them, I'd be happy.
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision?
Hmm ... half and half. It took us months to decide on what car to buy for me last year. We spent so much time researching and figuring and analyzing. But then, two years ago when we bought Evan's truck, we saw it, drove it and bought it all within two weeks. Overall, I would say I'm more prone to doing the research. I like to know where my money is going.
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name?
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food?
Are you kidding? Do you have any small doubt as to what my answer will be? Favourite music obviously. Take my food and die.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference?
I like mine more ripe. They aren't as noisy that way, right Randell?
6. Your favorite tree is?
Christmas tree ... I am counting down the days until I'm allowed to put mine up. Yes, I said allowed. I would put mine up in August if the hubby would let me.
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you?
8. Has H1N1 touched your family?
Well, my frousin had it a few weeks ago, resulting in me not being able to go meet my brand new nephew because I was afraid I was going to catch it from her. And also, another cousin and her little girl had it, too. So, yes. It has touched my family but not our house.
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing?
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala?
I would say I'm more like a Koala. I like to hang out in trees. And you should see how sharp my fingernails are.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago?
A very select few. My BFF has been my BFF for about 10 years. But I don't see many of my childhood friends, except if I happen to bump into them when I'm visiting home or the occasional e-mail or Facebook message.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why?
I would likely stand in one of the other lines. Even if the people in the express lane had fewer items, it would probably take just as long by the time they all use their debit cards, get their groceries bagged and so on. But most of the time, I just try to go to the grocery store when it's not very busy.