Check out the last post if you want to see what I got up to in October. November will be a busy month for us. The FD will be gone for 8 days (starting yesterday). By the time we see each other again, the month will be well underway!
1. Get the bulk of the Christmas shopping done. For the sake of objective goal setting, I am going to say, get 75% of my shopping done. It should be possible because we have schedule a shopping day in Toronto with my family!
2. Secure participants, schedule focus groups, conduct focus groups and transcribe. Um, this is clearly way too ambitious. But we'll see.
3. Finish the Love Dare .... or should I just give up on it?
4. Make a homemade Christmas gift for the FD's family name draw.
5. Clean and organize the freezer to make room for the new meat from hunting season (assuming the FD gets a deer, of course)
6. Complete theory chapter ... or drop out of school.
7. Visit the in-laws.
8. Begin counting down to Christmas :D
What's going on in your life this month?