Here is what it's all about...
"The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Thirdly, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."
Okay, so 10 things about me that you don't know? Hmm, considering all the personal, random info I've dished out in these posts, this might be difficult, but I'll do my best.
1. I have only cleaned our shower/tub maybe 4-5 times since we've been married. For some unknown reason, this job belongs to my husband.
2. I love love love Pepsi and drink way too much of it.
3. I am the messiest corn on the cob eater in the history of the world.
4. I have three nieces, one nephew and one more niece/nephew on the way.
5. Gummy bears give me a headache.
6. I am never happy with the length of my hair (when it's short I want long hair, when it's long I want short hair).
7. When I was in high school, I wanted to be a midwife. Now I just want a midwife to deliver my babies.
8. I can't skate in figure skates, I have to use hockey skates.
9. In high school, the fabulous dude called me Possum because, in his opinion, I look like an Opossum. I guess that was his 15 year old way of "hinting" to me that he knew he was going to marry me.
10. When I was born, I resembled a monkey.
This really took me SO long because every time I thought of something to write, I realized I had already written it in an earlier all about me post!
And now, I am nominating..