Inspired by my BFF, here is my bucket list.
1. Stop biting my nails.
2. Drink less Pepsi (but not that much less).
3. Make at least one new recipe from a recipe book each week.
4. Continue baking our own bread.
5. Wash my face every morning and every night.
6. Pray for a specific need of my husband's daily.
7. Give more than I think I can afford.
8. Run a 5 km race in the next year.
9. Be a mom in the next __ years.
10. Be a better friend.
11. Wash the floor more often.
12. Get a tattoo.
13. Go on a real vacation with my husband, by ourselves.
14. Pray for a new person each day.
15. Complete a PhD.
16. Own and renovate a home.
17. Be more "homemade".
18. Make a quilt.
19. Keep a plant alive in my house for more than 2 weeks.
20. Have one billion followers on my blog.
21. Learn how to sew.
22. Teach my children about Jesus.
23. Have more kids than I can count.
24. Convert my BFF to become a dog lover.
25. Talk to my mom and dad at least once a week.
26. Be the coolest aunt on the block.
27. Train a guide dog.
28. Learn (or re-learn) a second language.
29. Explore Canada.
30. Learn how to work a BBQ (thanks, Em)
31. Own every Harry Potter book (in hardcover) and film.
32. Complete the Love Dare.
33. Learn how to drive standard - oh wait, I've already done this because I'm awesome.
34. Be a grandma.
35. Volunteer at a Women's Shelter.
36. Meet five fellow bloggers in real life.
37. Have a scrapbook room in my home.
38. Make good use of the scrapbook room in my home.
39. Write a song.
40. Be better at sending birthday cards.
41. Grow an herb garden.
42. Drink more water.
43. Laugh at my husband every day.
44. Never be afraid to ask questions.
45. Exercise daily.
46. Read more books.
47. Eat more fruit.
48. Overcome my fear of heights and snakes.
49. Refinish my desk.
50. Do at least one random act of kindness every week.