Image Map

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dude!

Today my hubster turns 23. To celebrate, he has requested that we go out to eat at Kelsey's because they have all you can eat wings Mon-Wed. So, that's what we're doing. We also went to see Defiance on Saturday night. Definitely worth watching.

I fully intended to start his birthday off this morning by getting up while he was in the shower and making him a big breaky before he left for work but my eyes just would not open. (I am NOT a morning person). So, I guess dinner will just have to do. I gave him his present when my parents took us out for dinner on Sunday night but little does he know, the best is yet to come. The gift I gave him was a magazine subscription to Outdoor Canada. When he opened it, it was obvious to the rest of us that he was disappointed but then pretended to not be disappointed when he realized that was really what I got him. So, I hope he will be pleasantly surprised this evening when he opens a gift that he has had his eye on for quite some time.

Today I honour my hardworking, loyal, talented, dependable, handsome, helpful and all together fannnnnnnnntastic husband. Happy Birthday, honey!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You guys are SO stinkin' young!! Happy Birthday fabulous dude!