Image Map

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School - 18 Years Running

Every September for the past 18 years has marked back to school time for me. I really love back to school time! I love everything about it. I love getting my books ready, picking out my back to school outfit, organizing my school bag, picking my classes, buying my textbooks, organizing my schedule of readings, everything! (I know, I'm a weirdo). And no matter how old I get and how many times I go back to school, it is just as exciting every time. I'm starting to wonder what I will do the first time September rolls around and I am not going back to school. Maybe I will just be a student forever ... I'm sure Evan would love that. I'm sure I'll have to be reminded that I talked about how much I love going back to school in a few months when everything is crazy and I don't have time to brush my teeth. But for now, I'm going to fill out my 4-month white board calendar.

No comments: