Image Map

Friday, August 15, 2008

Too Cute Not to Share

All in all, our dog is "Evan's dog"... at least in her opinion she is. Since she was a tiny puppy she has pledged her allegiance completely and entirely to him. She obeys him more than she obeys me, she requests his attention more than she does mine, she gets more distressed when he leaves than when I do, and she basically just prefers to be around him more than me. In fact, many times, she acts jealous when Evan is giving his attention to me.

However, there are times when she caves in and shows some affection towards me. The photo below shows one of those times. On a rainy Saturday afternoon when Evan wasn't around, I guess she had no choice but to snuggle up with me. I just thought this picture was really cute and had to share it.

No comments: