Image Map

Sunday, October 20, 2013

well, well, well

I guess I really have fallen off the blogging wagon considering it’s been over two weeks since we’ve gone public both in real life and online and I have yet to put the big announcement on the blog!

Lindsayannouncment2

We are so entirely joyful to be announcing the upcoming arrival of our third blessing in Mid-May of 2014! Big Sister(s) are over the moon with excitement. Well, at least BiggEST sister is, Big Sister #2 really has no idea what’s up, except that she pulls up my shirt, pokes my belly button and says “Bay-Bay”.

God has so truly blessed us.

Expect to hear more from me – even if it is just pregnancy updates, because I am bound and determined to continue documenting this pregnancy, despite my lack of blogging any other domains of my life.

Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.


1 comment:

Andie said...

I have been so out of it lately and I totally missed your announcement!!! CONGRATS GORGEOUS!!! :)