Image Map

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

3

Eva - editted

My Sweet Big Girl,

Last weekend, you turned 3. We had so much fun celebrating your birthday. Truly, as you get older and learn more about the world it is so fun to watch you take everything in and process day to day life. Even more so, seeing your excitement and anticipation for your birthday was so fun.

You are growing into such a wonderful young lady. You have a heart of gold. You are inquisitive, full of wonder and questions. You take it all in, every second of every day. You don’t miss a thing. Sometimes it’s scary. You go from sweet to sour in no time at all, which I realize is par for the course at your age. You are stubborn and quick tempered and prefer it when things go a certain way – your way. I have no idea where you get these traits from. You are a sweet little mommy, always caring for your baby sister and your babies. You love to do crafts, play school, play restaurant, I spy, clues, and hide and go seek. You love to play outside. You love SuperWhy, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins. You love reading books together at bedtime. You love cuddling with Mommy and Daddy first thing in the morning. You love going to preschool and spending time with Miss K while Mom’s at work.

You are my little side kick and I just love watching you discover new things every day. You really can’t stand to miss out on anything and always need to know the scoop. You are a social butterfly and make friends wherever we go.

It is so cliché to say this, but I just can’t help it. I have no idea where the time has gone. It feels like it was just yesterday that I met you for the first time, yet at the same time, I cannot remember or even imagine my life without you. You have changed my so totally and completely. For the better.

Forever, you will be the one who made me Mommy.

Can’t wait to see where the journey to FOUR takes you.

I love you a tonny, ton, ton…

Mama

No comments: