Image Map

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo Dumpage

Lately, the majority of photos of Evalyn are taken when she is strapped in the high chair. Why? Well, because that’s the only time she is still for more than 3.2382 seconds. Because of this, and because it’s winter and the majority of our days are spent sitting inside instead of doing fun exciting things outside, I just don’t have many photos from the past month or so. Regardless, I found a couple that seem to capture the essence of life around here as of late.

So, without further adieu, the grand ol’ photo dump.

Taking the baby for a ride in the car, snoozing on her made up bed, being silly, wearing glasses, and eating ice cream.

Blog7

This is what happens on clothing organization day. You know, where I go through her closet and put away too small clothes, organize the bins of too-big-next-season clothes. This is the day Evalyn finds all sorts of fun things to wear. Here she’s sporting the camo princess look.

Blog8

Next up, we’ve got the big girl ponytail. AS IF she is big enough for a real deal pony tail. As if. Baking a cake will Mama works in the kitchen. Heading to work. In the car, with her “compu”. Colouring with Daddy. Wearing her cowboy boots, of course. And last up, playing in the “snow” with Mommy. I say “snow” because what we’ve had this year? Hardly counts as snow. My daughter can’t even call herself a true Canadian yet because she hasn’t experienced playing in the snow for real.

Blog9

There ya have it, January in photos.

11 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Stop being so cute, Eva.

Laura said...

The middle pic in the top group is adorable! I love the little "sassy" look on her adorable face!

~Laura

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

I LOVE the top middle picture! You are right, it is so hard to capture them these days. I've started to rely on my video camera so much more these days. It's just easier haha.

Shannon Dew said...

That girl of yours is TOO CUTE for words!

{annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...

She is so cute! She looks just like you! HOW FUN!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

I MISS HER! So cute.

Gina said...

She is getting cuter and cuter. Also, how do you make the cute photo collages?

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I love the look on her face as she stands by the stool. So cute. I've read your blog for ages but have lurked forever. Do pop over and say hello at my blog.

Lindsey said...

OMG!!!!! Can she be any cuter!!!! Love it!!! Oh mama she's gonna be a heartbreaker!! Xo

Carrie said...

She looks so grown up!

Laura said...

There is just way too much cuteness going on here.