Image Map

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Distraction

It’s not my fault I haven’t bee posting lately. Really, it’s not. I take no responsibility for the lack of Christmas updates, bumpdates and toddler updates.

Why?

This is why….

4132WcTKGKL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU15_

(source)

My brother-in-law gifted me with all three books in the Hunger Games series the weekend before Christmas when we got together with Ev’s family. And ever since? I am dead to the world. I am hooked. I am sucked in.

So, give me a few hours days. I have 250 pages left in Mockingjay. And then I’ll be back. With Christmas photos and stories, updates on the pregnancy and some funny stories about my wild and crazy 15 month old beauty.

Until then? Why don’t you join me and grab a book! Trust me. You won’t regret it.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I understand! I just finished The Hunger Games last night and started Chasing Fire right away. Great books!

~Laura

The Life of Susan said...

Bahaha!!! I've read one a day! Time to crack open mockingjay

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I read those books with a quickness! Could not put them down!

Carrie said...

Yes!!!! Love this series!

Laura said...

I have really been wanting to start this series, especially before the first movie comes out in March. I saw a trailer today for the Hunger Games movie. It looks so good!

Sarah said...

I just finished the series last night and I cried! Such a great series!