I wasn’t able to get the full birthday party recap post that I had planned to do ready for today because I worked last night and there is a lot going on in our family right now. If you follow me on Twitter, you’ll know that Evan’s grandma is in very poor condition in the hospital and so that is occupying our thoughts right now. If you are the praying type, and you feel so inclined, we’d appreciate prayers for his family. Especially his Grandpa and Grandma.
Since I wasn’t able to get the recap post done (I haven’t even had a chance to sort through my hundreds of photos), I thought I’d give you something else today to keep in the spirit of birthday week. At the party, I put together a little quiz about Evalyn for the guests to complete. Apparently, I made it a wee bit too difficult because her father failed even after knowing the questions ahead of time, and everything. Two of her honorary Aunties did super well and won, getting 14 out of a possible 16 points. The Nana’s and a few other Aunties were close behind.
Anyway, I thought I’d share the quiz and see if any of you think you know Evalyn as well as we do! Feel free to leave your guesses in the comments if you want. Maybe there will be a prize. I haven’t decided, since sharing this is so spur of the moment.
So here goes … all about Evalyn:
All About Evalyn
1. What was Eva’s weight and length at birth? (2 pts)
2. Eva was born at:
a. 1:36 pm b. 1:26 pm c. 3:46 am d. 4:55 pm
3. Where is Eva’s most distinguishing birth mark located?
a. Forehead b. Left butt cheek c. Right butt cheek d. Shin
4. Evalyn has two middle names. Who is she named after?
5. When did Evalyn begin crawling?
6. When did Evalyn begin sleeping through the night?
a. 6 weeks b. 3 months c. 8.5 months d. HAHA! SLEEP? WHAT IS THAT?
7. Which of the following is not one of Eva’s first words?
a. Dada b. Hot Dog c. Fish d. Up e. Puppy
8. What were the names of the midwives who delivered Eva? (Hint: There were 3 of them, one point each).
9. Where was Eva born? (Be specific, 3 possible points)
10. What is Eva’s favourite song?