Image Map

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You know you want to…

Listen up, friends.

I want – no, I need – you to do me a favour.

Many of you probably know my girl Gina.

If you do, you may also know that her littlest fellow, G, who is Eva’s boyfriend (all you other Moms of girls CAN BACK OFF, he’s OURS), is a super duper cutie and is currently in a modeling contest. Yes, that’s right, Eva’s boyfriend, is that good lookin’. What can I say, she’s got good taste, just like her Mama.

What do I want you to do? Vote for him, obviously. It will only take a few seconds of your time. It will involve six “likes” on Facebook. (3 pages and one picture of baby G on each page). You can hop on over to Gina’s blog to get the deets on what you need to like.

If you vote, please leave me a comment and let me know you did so. (I will check, just so you know. No cheating. Or I will hunt you down).

There will be a prize.

I’m not telling you what that prize is.

But I will give you a clue. The prize will be something that you see very often on this blog. It is one of my Eva’s very very very favourite things. If you have a little girl, know a little girl, or are a little (or big) girl, you might like it.

So go. Go now. Vote. And then come back and tell me you did it.

P.S. Gina also has a nice little prize thang going on so make sure to let her know you voted as well.

P.S.S. You have until Sunday to vote.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I 'liked" them. Not 6 times tho. Not sure how to like them 6 when on fb it only allows to like it once...oh well.

Bon said...

Voted on all 3 pictures.

Gina said...

You are the sweetest. I might just have to give you that prize that you wanted without even seeing it. Seriously. Thank you.

Tricia Walker said...

i voted :) alllllll 6 times :)

Jessica G said...

Dude, cutie in the bucket hat - yes please! I liked all 3 pages, and liked all 3 photos! Now go enter your cutie in a contest of her own!

This Texas Momma said...

Okay friend! I did my voting on all three pictures!