Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Here are some of the recipes that have been shared over at Lucy's Kitchen this week:

And this week:

Sunday
Olive Garden for Lunch
Leftover tortilla soup for dinner

Monday
Deconstructed Chicken Cordon Bleu**
Peas
Brown Rice

Tuesday
"Croque Monsieur"**
Carrot Sticks

Wednesday
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Garlic Bread**

Thursday
Grilled Pork Chops
Roasted Beets and Carrots
Mashed Potatoes

Friday
Heading to FD's hometown - we'll be eating on the road using a Subway giftcard from Christmas (thanks, Mom!)

Saturday
Celebrating Grandma's 80th Birthday with FD's family

Breakfasts
Smoothies
SnoWhite's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread (I found a loaf tucked in the freezer from the fall that I had forgotten about)
SnoWhite's Cinnamon Raisin Bread (GO MAKE THIS RIGHT NOW - EVERY ONE OF YOU - IT IS DELICIOUS!)
Grapefruits/oranges

Lunches
Me - pea soup, leftovers, carrot sticks
FD - leftovers

Bread
Pumpkin Seed and Flax Bread

9 comments:

M.A. said...

I may be flying from N.C. to eat at your house for dinner this week, so set an extra plate. thanks! ;)

SnoWhite said...

why don't you set a plate for me too, on Monday night -- I've been eying the deconstructed CCB for a while!!

Emily said...

Those look so good.... I will have to check out the recipes. I am so far behind in the blog world.

Brooke said...

happy birthday grandma!! :)

i love seeing what you're having for dinner - it always makes me hungry.

Marissa said...

all those photos are making me hungry!

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

Mmm...Chocolate chip pumpkin bread sounds amazing right about now.

And that cheeseball looks to die for!

Annie said...

why did you have to post pictures?!? esp ones that look like i could eat straight through my computer screen ;)
jk!
your food just looks so yummy, AS ALWAYS!! ;)

Brittany Ann said...

Wanted you to know: I nominated you for the Bloggies! http://2010.bloggies.com/

Lois Lane II said...

I love you!!! I cannot wait to try these!!