1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
Oh, I wait for it. This very question has come up with my husband on more than one occasion. He may or may not be tempted to run the light at times. I am a law abiding citizen and I will wait for the light to change!
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I might have let myself sleep in a little later because I completed all the tasks on my to-do list earlier than expected.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
I like to e-mail replies to the comments that are left on my blog. But, some people don't have it set up that I can do that. I have actually had this conversation with a few readers lately ... so, this gives me the perfect opportunity for a tutorial.
Here's the deal:
If you want to allow people to respond to your comments via e-mail, log in to your blogger account, click on edit profile, under privacy it will say "Show My E-mail Address" - make sure that box is checked. Scroll down further to where it says "Identity" and ensure that the e-mail address you want to use is entered in that box. Please do this.
I have to admit that I often forget to respond to comments when there is no e-mail option. My bad.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Beauty and the Beast
5. Do you recycle?
Yes - like crazy.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
I often dream that the brakes in my car stop working. And I dream about snakes a lot. *Shiver*
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
That no matter how stupid I am, my dad could never really fire me.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Hah - more like what fashion trend of the past did I say I'd never wear again and actually NOT wear again?
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Septemberish usually. Although I occasionally pick up an odd gift here or there through the earlier part of the year.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
When I found out I got federal funding for my first year of graduate school after originally being informed that I had not been selected to receive it.