Image Map

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Last week...

This week...

Sunday
Autumn Pork Roast
Carrots
Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli
Squash
Crusty French Bread

Monday
Minestrone Soup**
Buttery Bread Machine Rolls

Tuesday
Spanish Tortilla**

Wednesday
Shake and Bake-ish Chicken**
Broccoli
Boiled cabbage (call us crazy but we love eating cabbage)
Brown Rice

Thursday
Leftovers and/or grilled cheese

Friday
I'm out of town - FD will fend for himself

Saturday
We're having a party and you're all invited! Well, not really. But, we can pretend.
I haven't finalized all the foodstuffs yet, but I'm sure I'll let you know if anything extravagant occurs (which it probably won't)

Breakfasts
Fruit (apples and grapes)
English Muffins

Lunches
Minestrone Soup
Leftovers
Grilled Cheese

Snacks
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins**
Apples

Check out what everyone else is making this week!

8 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

ooh, I'm jealous of that French onion soup! Delish! And a fav of mine!

SnoWhite said...

Yummy week!

I'll be there for the party ;-)

I'm making the Spanish Tortilla recipe this week too!!

Katie said...

Did I tell you I had French onion soup when I was in Paris?

Taryn said...

Ooo- a party? I wish I could come. Have fun!

Summer Athena said...

lucy goosey. can you please come over and teach me how to be a great cooker like you are?

Annie said...

i just read your french onion recipe, oh my!! it sounds so yummy!! i had no idea it was so simple to make! must have soon!

Gwen said...

I could totally go for meatloaf right now. I haven't had it in so long. When are you going to cook for me? LOL!! XOXO

Children of the 90s said...

Yum! Tex-mex cornbread AND pumpkin creamcheese muffins? In one week? Sounds fabulous!