Image Map

Monday, May 11, 2009

Having Some Trouble...

I've been working on organizing and editing my pictures today so that I can get some posted on flickr for you all to see. The problem is, I have 1000 pictures. I am fairly confident that none of you want to browse 1000 pictures. Also, I only have the basic account which limits the amount I can upload. I am working on thinning them out to upload them but for now, I have started adding some to my facebook account.

If we are friends on facebook, you can check them out there. If we are not friends on facebook and you would like to be, then feel free to add me! I am planning to begin posting my holiday recap tonight or tomorrow morning.

Does anyone have any ideas other than flickr or facebook for sharing photos online?

7 comments:

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Maybe shutterfly! You can set up a website there to host your photo albums.

SnoWhite said...

I use picasa -- and love it. If you upload them as small files you have plenty of space for more than 1000 photos!!

Holly said...

We use picasa, too. Craig's the computer guru, so I don't really know how to do a web album, but I know you can.

Nicole said...

Smilebox.com ... super easy!

Cristina said...

Hey Lucy, wasn't that Grey's episode amazing? Sorry I spoiled it for you, lol...can't wait for this week's season finale!

Elizabeth said...

I want to add you to facebook but I don't know how :\ I'm still kind of a newbie on it lol. I sign in with elizabeth55750 at yahoo...

Emily said...

You can use photobucket. You can create different albums and password protect each album and allow certain people to view. I love photobucket.