Image Map

Friday, December 19, 2008

Prayer Request

This is my second post of the day, something I don't normally do, but there is something I must share. Please take a moment to read this post and offer a prayer.

Earlier this afternoon I was informed that a friend of mine lost her sister in a car accident yesterday. Her father and two sisters were driving home from shopping when their car was struck by a drunk driver. Her younger sister (age 22) was killed and her other sister and her father are both in the hospital with critical but non-life threatening injuries. Clearly there is never a good time for this to happen to a family, but something about it occurring one week before Christmas makes it seem that much more difficult. Please pray for R and her mother, who were not in the car, as they deal with the loss of a sister and daughter and the recovery of the father and other sister.

1 comment:

Denise K. said...

Oh I am so sad to learn of this heartbreaking news. My prayers for peace and comfort are with your friend's family this holiday season...I am so sorry to hear of this great loss.