Image Map

Thursday, November 20, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes

This afternoon I had the pleasure of spending a few hours with one of the sweetest little gals I know. I have to share a conversation we had because it was quite funny. She is four years old.

"What time will you have kids?" - Sunny

"Do you mean when am I going to have kids?" - Lucy

"Yes."- Sunny

"Well ... when do you think we should have kids?" - Lucy

"Soon. You should have kids before we don't have anymore kids." - Sunny

"Before who doesn't have anymore kids?" - Lucy

"Mom and Dad." - Sunny

I think she wants us to hurry up and have kids before all "her" kids are grown up! Too cute.

Check back later tonight for Thrifty Thursday.

1 comment:

Tereasa said...

I loved that! Thanks for sharing. I appreciate you so much!! (She is sweet. Isn't she?)